I started ED creative after years of working with and for a variety of radio stations, audio production houses and marketing agencies. During my time in employment, I noticed there was a gap in the market for a freelance expert in areas of sales, creative writing, audio production and voiceovers for businesses to turn to in times of need.
It’s amazing what a fresh pair of eyes can see in your business and its potential. With ED Creative, I’m able to help businesses craft engaging new copy for their websites, blogs and marketing materials as well as create surprising, insightful and high quality audio for their commercials and podcasts.
I started out at the age of 16 as a junior sound engineer producing radio commercials. I then went on to hone my skills in creative writing and voiceover work as well as learning new skills in radio presenting, sales and film direction. I absolutely love having a varied skillset and experience, and it’s this passion, excitement and dedication to the work I do that clients find refreshing when they work with ED Creative.
I pride myself and my business on high quality, fast, efficient communication, as well as a creative and pro-active approach to all the work I do.
So if you require any of the following services for your business, get in touch! I’d love to work with you.
- Creative and Sales Consultancy
- Copywriting for blogs, websites, presentations, speeches or commercials
- Voiceovers for commercials, corporate films, elearning, audiobooks and IVR
- Presenting for events, radio shows and podcasts
- Copy-editing and proof-reading for translation and publication
- Audio production for commercials, podcasts, elearning and corporate films
- Film direction, project management and production
- Radio Commercial Traffic Inventory and Planning