ED Creative is proud to be supplying our revolutionary creative consultancy service to businesses large and small.
But what actually is it? Is ‘creative consultancy’ just some more made-up-marketing-lingo to whirl you away into the confusing and unnecessary?
Our creative consultancy is here to add some sugar and spice (and EVERYTHING nice) back into your business. And here’s how…
Running a business is tough. It’s stressful and it’s downright hectic. It can be so easy to get bogged down into the day to day, and lose sight of why you started the business in the first place. Remember that buzz of excitement you got when you made the brave decision to start your business? How about the butterflies when you got that first contract or made your first sale?
When was the last time you had that feeling?
Our Creative Consultancy service can bring back the good old days.
And it can be using all of, or any of the below – Just tailor and tweak your needs and let the creativity commence…
- Give your website a sexy new look with fresh new branding and engaging copy.
- Launch an interesting blog or podcast to keep your existing or previous customers coming back for more.
- Take a fresh look at your product or service offering to spice it up, make it more appealing or offer something brand new
- Train your sales team to give them the excitement and the passion they need to sell your product or service
- Transform your brand into a full sensory experience with audio. From fresh on-hold messaging to podcasts, commercials and social media films.
- Take your business back to basics, re-affirm it’s mission statement, branding guidelines and purpose.
- Annual planning and strategy to keep you on top.
Our creative consultancy is all about excitement! Read our previous blog about the power of being excited about your business here. If you aren’t enthusiastic and passionate about your business, then why should those who might spend their money with you?
By taking things back to basics, realising why you started your business in the first place, and making sure you and all of your staff are on the same page, you can give your business a fabulous, fresh feel with some very simple tweaks and changes. All it needs is a bit of TLC, a creative approach and a fresh pair of eyes on your business.
And never underestimate what a fresh pair of eyes can do! It’s amazing what an outsider can gleam, understand and transform from learning about your business and offering a brand new perspective.
Are you ready to get creative and give your business the fantastic boost it deserves?
Get in touch with ED Creative today!